Join the Zoedale Team
We're looking for another Sales Engineer to join our growing team here in Bedfordshire
Due to a continued period of growth we are looking to recruit for the role of:
Internal Sales Engineer:
Core duties of the role to include:
• Responding to inbound enquiries both telephone, web and email.
• Prospecting calls to customers and prospective customers (leads) on the Zoedale database
• Meeting customers on site or in the Zoedale facility if appropriate
• Identifying customers’ needs and specifying Zoedale products and services
• Develop a working knowledge of all products supplied by Zoedale
• Gaining customer trust by demonstrating a professional, knowledgeable and friendly approach
• Customer follow up calls within the specified timeframe trying to close the order
• Entering quotes in to SAP and sending to the customer the correct information first time
• Being mindful of the company expectations regarding gross margin
• Assisting Customers with order progress calls as and when required
• Have a working knowledge of the sales order processing procedure
Experience: We are looking for someone with a strong background in technical sales of solenoid valves, electric actuators, pneumatic actuators, valves or similar products.
Personality: We need someone who can embrace our values of teamwork and outstanding customer service. We do things differently at Zoedale and regularly review what we do in order to be the best so candidates must enjoy a challenge and be adaptable to change
About Zoedale Ltd:
Zoedale was established in 1976. We are a distributor of valves, actuators and solenoid valves and work with most of our suppliers directly on an exclusive basis. We are based in Bedfordshire.
As a company we're focused on Customer Service and Teamwork and these are the values we work to:
- We trust each other and we are honest with each other to improve our relationships and performance as a team
- We listen more than we talk and we openly share what we know and think so we make the best decisions
- We strive to build a safe, respectful and equal environment for our team to work, learn, develop and we say how we feel
- We take accountability, we don’t point fingers and we walk the talk
- We’re consistent and fair with each other and all our customers in everything we do and say
- We’re positive and tollerant and we encourage each other to keep being the best version of themselves
- We live our values, help each other to live our values and keep making Zoedale a fun, enjoyable and progressive place to work
Interested?: Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoedale Ltd is an equal opportunities employer - We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.