The Camurri Brauer 200 Litre brewing system is a stainless steel "One Pot" brewing system (HLT, Mash Tun & Kettle in one unit) and is ideal for producing small batches of hand crafted beers. There is a 10 DAY LEAD TIME ON THIS PRODUCT.
It is equipped with:
- PLC embedded computer that controls, regulates and automatically schedules desired process times and temperatures according to your recipe. This means you don't need to keep a check on the Mash / Boil temperatures and can do something else leaving the Camurri to run it's programme;
- Mixing blade - That can be used to ensure even temperatures are maintained and to mix in a grain avoiding clumping during the Mash;
- Heating element for heating the water and the Mash and maintaining it at the set temperature during the various steps in the process;
- Double-mesh filter made of 304 stainless steel. Used to easily extract the spent grain, can be clamped in place to Sparge;
- Bluetooth interface that lets you program the unit from your Android tablet or smartphone as standard on the CB200;
- Metal cover and a choice of dispensing valve.
The CB200 is used as a Hot Liquor Tank, Mash Tun and also a Kettle for boiling the Wort. This means there is only one tank and no need for a pump to transfer in Hot Liquor and move the Wort to a third tank:
We recommend using the Camurri Serpentina chilling loop which can cool the Wort down very quickly compared to rival units.
The CB.200 is complemented by a wide range of accessories that enable you to produce your own hand-crafted beers:
- Motor-reducer in the lower part, that kneads the blend thanks to a modular mixer;
- 3 heating elements for the heating which works quickly and efficiently;
- Winch module to lift and position Mash basket;
- 4 lockable wheels making the unit very mobile;
- 2 adjustable feet;
- 2 drainig taps;
Indispensable for micro-breweries, home brewers, pubs, farm restaurants, training centres such as brew schools, and for any business that wishes to produce hand-crafted beer.
Camurri’s patented system extracts sugars better than other systems, so the steps in preparing the wort – from mashing to brewing – can be performed by a single machine. Also, liquid can be cooled internally inside the unit.
Bears the CE Mark. Quality system with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Dimensions: 690x1040 x1440* mm
*: 2160 mm with winch
Power supply voltage: 400V 3N~
Maximum power absorption: 9 kW