The Camurri Brauer 50 Litre brewing system is stainless steel "one pot" brewing system (HLT, Mash Tun & Kettle in one unit) and is ideal for producing small batches of hand craft beers whilst being easy to clean and maintain. New base is rectangular. Two taps available one standard easy to clean and one sleek and elegant. 10 DAY LEAD TIME ON THIS PRODUCT. Sleek and elegant tap as standard. Basic standard tap available on request..
It is equipped with:
- PLC embedded computer that controls, regulates and automatically schedules desired process times and temperatures according to your recipe. This means you don't need to keep a check on the Mash / Boil temperatures and can do something else leaving the Camurri to run it's programme;
- Mixing blade - That can be used to ensure even temperatures are maintained and to mix in a grain avoiding clumping during the Mash;
- Heating element for heating the water and the Mash and maintaining it at the set temperature during the various steps in the process;
- Double-mesh filter made of 304 stainless steel. Used to easily extract the spent grain, can be clamped in place to Sparge.
- Metal cover and a choice of dispensing valve.
The CB50 is used as a Hot Liquor Tank, Mash Tun and also a Kettle for boiling the Wort. This means there is only one tank and no need for a pump to transfer in Hot Liquor and move the Wort to a third tank: We recommend using the Camurri Serpentina chilling loop which can cool the Wort down very quickly compared to rival units.
The CB.50 is complemented by a wide range of accessories that enable you to produce your own hand-crafted beers:
- a Bluetooth interface that lets you program the unit from your Android tablet or smartphone;
- hops filters;
- tapered and refrigerated fermentation tanks;
- heat exchanging plates.
Indispensable for micro-breweries, home brewers, pubs, farm restaurants, training centres such as hotel schools, and for any business that wishes to promote hand-crafted beer.
Camurri’s patented system extracts sugars better than other systems, so the steps in preparing the wort – from mashing to brewing – can be performed by a single machine. Also, liquid can be cooled internally inside the unit.
Bears the CE Mark. Quality system with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Dimension: 580 x 595 x 880 mm
Power supply voltage: 230V~
Maximum power absorption: 3 kW