co-ax valves Ltd
co-ax valves ltd, part of the muller co-ax ag group, and the original developers of the coaxial valve, they are at the forefront of valve technology, where "quality without compromises" is required and where the highest demands are placed on systems.
The product diversity ranges from simple switching valves through application-specific special valves to complete modules. Using a wide selection of orifice sizes, port connections, seal and seat configurations, our expert technical sales engineers can tailor valves for maximum performance from a virtually unlimited range of valve options.
Coaxial valves from Co-Ax Valves offer many distinct advantages:
- Pressure balanced design / operating from 0 bar, coaxial valves require no minimum pressure differential in order to function
- Back pressure tightness - when the valve is closed, the pressure at the outlet side can be higher without any leakage
- Maintenance free and resistant to dirt - unique design minimises wear on the valve seat even with extremely contaminated media (Up to 10x longer lifetime)
- Fast actuation - coaxial valves are some of the fastest operating valves due to their pressure balanced design
- Bi-Directional operation - there is no need for multiple valves as the coaxial valve design allows the medium to flow in both directions
- Compact size - the design of the valve eliminates the need for multiple actuators
The valves are offered in 2/2 way and 3/2 way Normally closed or Normally open configurations with various options of threaded ports and flanges. There are direct acting valves to 500 bar operation and externally controlled valves to 500 bar operation. Position switches can be fitted to the valves and ATEX compliant option valves for use in Zone 1 environments (with switches).
SIL2 is standard on the whole valve range with SIL3 available on request on certain model types. The coaxial valves are available in manifold options for neat compact solutions eliminating unnecessary pipework. Flow control and pressure control options, latching valves and cryogenic options are also all available.