A Coaxial Valve, or Axial Valve, can be used as an alternative to a pneumatically actuated brass ball valve. The actuator is integrated within the valve saving on space and reducing maintenance costs. In tests, coaxial valves have used up to 80% less air compared with the more traditional alternative. Options include direct actuated and externally controlled coaxial valves in 2 way (2/2) or 3 way (3/2) in threaded or flanged ports. The co-axe valves coaxial vale options also include an electric actuation option.
Benefits of coaxial valves include:
- Pressure balanced design / operating from 0 Bar
- Back pressure tight
- Maintenance free/resistant to dirt
- Fast actuation
- Bi-Directional operation
- Compact size
- Direct actuated, externally controlled or modular system
- Spring return normally open, spring return normally closed or double acting
These valves are made to the highest quality by Omal Automation and/or Co-Ax Valves Ltd (part of the Muller co-ax ag group).
- Co-ax Valves VMK Series 2/2 Way Externally Controlled Coaxial ValveCONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Co-ax Valves MK / FK Series 2/2 Way Direct Actuated Coaxial ValveCONTACT US FOR PRICING