Explore our range of Electric Actuators
Whether you are looking for a cost-effective option, Integrated Intelligent controls, project-specific designs in either compact housing designs or actuator and gearbox combinations (for higher torques) we have a solution to meet your needs.
We have Electric valve actuator models suitable for a safe area, ATEX zones and Nuclear environments and for use in on/off, modulating / positioning and Failsafe (both spring return and battery backup) operation.
We can meet your requirements for ingress protection from IP65 to IP68, supply housings in all stainless steel and deliver specialist marine coatings with ACQPA certification for coastal and offshore installations.
Many of the electric actuators we supply are now also available with in-built Intelligent operating control systems and with non-intrusive Bluetooth integration allowing the operator to Connect, Control and Check the actuator via a phone or tablet.
We also supply electrically actuated ball valves and butterfly valves, which can be found on our actuated valves section. You will find also pneumatically actuated ball valves and butterfly valves here, which utilise either the Omal Scotch Yoke or Rack and Pinion actuator design.
- Valpes ER Premier Electric Actuator - IP65 (20Nm - 100Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes VT Plus Electric Actuator IP68 (600Nm to 2400Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes ER Plus Electric Actuator - IP66 (10Nm - 100Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- SQ Quarter Turn Electric Actuator - Bernard ControlsCONTACT US FOR PRICING
- SQX Quarter Turn ATEX Electric Actuator - Bernard ControlsCONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes MT Multi Turn Electric Actuator IP68 (25Nm -75Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes VT Electric Actuator IP68 (600Nm to 2400Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes VRX Atex Electric Actuator - IP68 (25Nm - 75Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes VSX Atex Electric Actuator - IP68 (100Nm - 300Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Valpes VS Electric Actuator - IP68 (100Nm - 300Nm)CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- STX Multi Turn ATEX Electric Actuator - Bernard ControlsCONTACT US FOR PRICING
- ST Multi Turn Electric Actuator - Bernard ControlsCONTACT US FOR PRICING
Electric Actuators FAQ
What are electric actuators used for?
Electric actuators most commonly automate industrial valves in technical process plants. They are used in a range of industries including oil and gas, power, water, agriculture, food and beverage, HVAC and paper.
How does an electric actuator work?
An electric actuator is a mechanical device that converts electricity into kinetic energy, either linear or rotary. This energy can create the movement of a load or create an action requiring force.
What is the delivery cost of the electric actuators?
We currently charge a fixed, flat fee of £9 including VAT to UK mainland destinations (excluding Highlands & Islands) for orders placed via our online shop only.
For orders under £50 via our online shop only, we offer an additional option of £5 to UK mainland destinations (excluding Highlands and Islands). Product exclusions may apply.
For orders placed via a bespoke quotation or for deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping rates may vary depending on size, weight and location of order.
What is the lead time for an electric actuator?
As long as we get your order by 15:00 and the product is in stock, we will ship it for next day delivery.
What locations do you ship to?
Online orders are for UK delivery (excluding highlands and Islands), worldwide orders can be placed on the phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the minimum order for delivery?
When the customer pays for the delivery charge, there is no minimum order value.
Do the electric actuators come with a warranty?
Valpes products come with a 2year or 50,000 actuation warranty. Most other electric actuators come with a 12-month warranty.
Do you service and repair electric actuators?
Yes, even if you didn’t buy them from us in the first place.
We provide these services: repair and reconditioning, service and commissioning, maintenance and overhauling, site surveys, training and demonstrations and annual maintenance contracts.