The Flamefast BoilerGuard is a low cost complete plant room safety system providing a central interface for all common safety systems such as fire alarms, thermal links and gas sensors. With the option to include gas pressure proving, this can also be used when flame failure devices are not fitted.
Any combination of sensors from the FGS range can be connected by simply wiring in parallel, cutting down on installation costs. The communication interface allows all sensor information to be displayed on the panel, this includes gas type, concentration, status, alarms and calibration data.
The relay outputs allow the unit to be connected to external systems or alarm beacons and the latching facility combined with the additional device interfaces offer the flexibility to cover any application.
- Can connect with up to 16 Gas Sensors
- Clear LCD indication
- Proving or non-Proving selectable
- Auto-reset following power failure
- Fire alarm test bypass timer
- 24VDC auxillary power output to power 4-6 Flamefast Gas Sensors dependent on sensor type. External power supply required for additional
- Additional Interfaces for: Thermal Links; Ventilation Systems; Remote Emergency Stop Buttons; Fire Alarm Systems
- Sensor calibration reminder
- Alarm 1, Alarm 2 and Fault Relays
- Selectable relay latching function
- 5 Year Warranty
- UK Manufactured
180 x 180(190) x 60(65)
100 - 250 VAC 50/60Hz
40 Watts consumption (max)
Output - Gas Solenoid Switched Mains
AVAILABLE AS PROVING OR NON-PROVING