Flamefast Carbon Dioxide Monitor provides a bold visual indication using a traffic light PCD as wll as having a digital readout.
Using the built in Volt Free Contact, the unit can be easily interfaced with ventilation and Window Control Systems, as well as Gas Safety Systems. The unit can also be used as a traffic light indication to raise awareness of high CO2, Temperature or Relative Humidity (depending on model purchased).
The CO2 Monitor offers 4 selectable programs for different applications; two aimed at Ventilation and two aimed as Gas Safety. Cusstom Software profiles can also be provided to adjust the alarm and traffic light set points as well as the relay configuration. The relay and traffic light can be configured to activate based on any combination of CO2, Temp or RH (CO2 only as default).
- 100-240V Power Supply
- CO2 Read out (temp & RH on -H model only - available on request)
- CO2 traffic light indication (can be configured for Temp & RH)
- Volt free contact output based on CO2
- Typical 15 year life expectancy
- Self calibrating CO2 sensor
- Audible alarm
- Mounts onto any standard sungle Gang junction box or conduit box
- UK manufactured
125mm 86mm 36mm (h x w x d)
Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
3W power consumption
CO2 range: 0 - 5000ppm
CO2 accuracy: +-50ppm +3% @NTP
CO2 display resolution: 1ppm
Flame retardant ABS
Part Number: CO2M (CO2m-H available on request)