Flamefast ServiceGuard is a combined gas proving and services isolation system and is designed to meet the requirements of IGEM/UP/11 Edition 2 for gas safety and provide complete control for the water and electric supplies. With a single key switch to enable, each service can be turned On or Off individually depending on the requirements.
With a backlit LCD, the ServiceGuard will provide a clear indication of any issues with external devices such as ventilation systems, and wil provide details of gas pressures and Gas Sensor levels.
The ServiceGuard is designed to isolate all services when the room is vacant to protect the area from misuse or vandalism.
- Clear LCD indication and instructions
- No commissioning required
- Annual Service reminder
- 24VDC auxillary power output
- Interfaces for: Gas Sensors; CO2 Sensors; Ventilation Systems; Remote Emergency Stop Buttons
Built in time-delay to avoid nuisance tripping
- THREE OPTIONS AVAILABLE: Gas & Water Isolation; Gas & Electric Isolation; Gas, Water & electric Isolation
- 5 Year Warranty
- UK Manufactured
180 x 180n(190) x 60(65) H x W x D
100 - 250VAC 50/60Hz
40w consumptin (max)
Power Output: Gas Solenoid Switched mains; Water solenoid Switched Mains; Electrical contractor Switched Mains