High Pressure Ball Valve - 10,000Psi
HAVI high pressure ball valves. ON / OFF flow by 1/4 or 1/2 turn of handle. Available in two, three & four-way based on application. Compact design, pressure to 10,000Psi, 316 stainless steel. PEEK seats PEEK / PTFE stem seals. 1/4" - 1" available.
HAVI "HBV Series" high pressure ball valve. Used for ON / OFF flow by turning the handle 1/4 turn or 1/2 turn. These high pressure ball valves are available in two, three & four-way depending on application. Compact design and can withstand pressures up to 10,000Psi. These high pressure ball valves are also suitable for panel mounting applications.
- - Free floating ball design to enhance the seat life
- - Balls are blow-out proof
- - One piece stem with anti-blow design
- - Bubble tight shut off
- - Working pressure to 10,000Psi
- - Panel Mounted Design
- - 100% factory tested
- - Super-finish ball for effective sealing
- - 316 stainless steel
- - Available in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- - PEEK seats PEEK / PTFE stem seals
- - Duplex / Super Duplex on request.
- - Low pressure to 3,000Psi also available
|Product Specification Pdf||Download|