Stevenson Reeves Glass Saccharometer for Brewers and Distillers for measuring sugar content / gravity between 1.000 and 1.030 in 0.5 degrees. This unit is 305mm long.
This range of precision round stem glass Saccharometers are manufactured to the highest standards to help you meet HMRC scrutiny.
- Clear, easy to read double scales
- Graduated in degrees of specific gravity 20/20°C
- Adjusted for use at 20°C and a surface tension of 45mN/m
- Calibrated for reading at the horizontal surface of the liquid
- Each hydrometer is uniquely numbered and certified to traceable standards
- Fiducial mark (datum line) allows calibration by UKAS labs
Our brewers' saccharometers have coloured waxes and/or coloured bands at the bottom of the paper scale for easy range identification. The coloured bands are being introduced gradually, with grey as the equivalent for black.