Explore our range of Valves
We stock a large range of high-quality ball valves including high pressure, wafer and split wafer ball valves, split body and trunnion mounted ball valves. Available in PVC, stainless steel, cast iron and carbon steel. (Duplex and super duplex are available on request.) These ball valves are suitable for many applications including brewing, oil and gas, natural gas and LPG, water and much more.
For information on our complete range please call 01234 832 832.
- Omal Stainless Steel Ball Valve - Split Wafer - "Magnum"Contact Us For Pricing
- Omal Carbon Steel Ball Valve - Split Wafer - "Magnum"Contact Us For Pricing
- Omal Stainless Steel Ball Valve - Split Body - "Thor"Contact Us For Pricing
- Omal Carbon Steel Ball Valve - Split Body - "Thor"Contact Us For Pricing
- Omal Angle Seat Valve - Stainless Steel - Atena - AresContact Us For Pricing
- Wafer Butterfly Valve and Spring Return Pneumatic ActuatorContact Us For Pricing
- Lugged Butterfly Valve and Double Acting Pneumatic ActuatorContact Us For Pricing
- Lugged Butterfly Valve and Spring Return Pneumatic ActuatorContact Us For Pricing
What are Valves used for?
Valves are used to control the supply and flow of a substance. Industrial Valves are used within a wide range of industries, including brewing, oil and gas, natural gas and LPG and water.
What is the delivery cost of valves?
We currently charge a fixed, flat fee of £9 including VAT to UK mainland destinations (excluding Highlands & Islands) for orders placed via our online shop only.
For orders under £50 via our online shop only, we offer an additional option of £5 to UK mainland destinations (excluding Highlands and Islands). Product exclusions may apply.
For orders placed via a bespoke quotation or for deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping rates may vary depending on size, weight and location of order.
What is the lead time for valves?
As long as we get your order by 15:00 and the product is in stock, we will ship it for next day delivery.
What locations do you ship to?
Online orders are for UK delivery (excluding highlands and Islands), worldwide orders can be placed on the phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the minimum order for delivery?
When the customer pays for the delivery charge, there is no minimum order value.
Do valves come with a warranty?
Valves come with a 12-month warranty.
Do you service and repair valves?
Yes, even if you didn’t buy them from us in the first place.
We provide these services: repair and reconditioning, service and commissioning, maintenance and overhauling, site surveys, training and demonstrations and annual maintenance contracts.